The most fabulous night in the West End social calendar is back with a vengeance…..and a lash!
A MAD Drag Night – Divorced, Beheaded, Divine
Returning to Cafe De Paris for two shows on Sunday 15th July after two sold out performances last year. Tom Read Wilson, Harriet Thorpe, Miss Rory, The Vixen from ITV’s The Chase and Christopher Biggins will co-host at the forth annual A MAD Drag Night in aid of The Make A Difference Trust. They will join a huge cast of West End performers from shows including The Book Of Mormon, Aladdin, Chicago, Dreamgirls, Hamilton, Wicked, Thoroughly Modern Millie, Tina The Musical and many more. Performers will Drag up in a delicious evening of variety and entertainment for what is sure to be the biggest and glitziest A MAD Drag Night yet.
Sunday 15th July
6.30pm and 10.30pm
Tables seat up to 6 people. Book as a group of 6 to guarantee your own a private table or why not check out our Ultimate Diva package for 4 to secure your private table with bubbly on arrival. Age Limit is strictly 18+
- Cabaret table seat (preallocated) – £27
- Restricted view booth (seats 8) – £20
- Unreserved seating and standing – £20
Ultimate Divas VIP Package – £250
- Package includes Table for 4
- Bottle of Prosecco
- 4 items of bespoke MAD Drag merchandise created by bingedesigns.com
- Priority entrance
SELECT PERFORMANCE TIME AND TICKET TYPE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to make alterations to the advertised time, programme and cast as a result of circumstances beyond our control. If you arrive at the venue later than the start time advertised on the ticket, you may be admitted to the performance during a break deemed suitable by the management, but we do not guarantee that you will be admitted to the performance. You must present a valid ticket to gain entry to the venue.
- Tickets shall not be sold or transferred for commercial gain by anyone other than The Make A Difference Trust. Such tickets will become void and the ticket holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
- Tickets cannot be refunded.
- All ‘reserved’ tickets will be preallocated to a table or booth as appropriate before the performance day. Allocations are made by booking and capacity. We will endeavour to make sure all our audience members are happy however, in the event of the performance selling out, we will not be able to accommodate requests to change table allocations.
- The venue is 18 and over only. Proof of identity may be required. The only acceptable forms are Passport (no copies) or photo driving licence.
- The following conduct is prohibited in the venue: Smoking or the use of e-cigarettes; The consumption of food and drink purchased outside the venue; violent or disruptive behaviour.
- Cafe De Paris also promotes responsible drinking and in accordance with legislation will refuse to serve anyone who is, or appears to be, intoxicated or who is acting in a disruptive, abusive or violent manner. These persons will not be allowed to remain on the licensed premise. Staff will also refuse service to any person who attempts to obtain alcohol for someone who is deemed intoxicated.
- If you partake in any of the above conduct or if in our reasonable opinion, your conduct poses a risk to the safety of the audience and/or you, affects the enjoyment of the audience or affects the running of the performance, we can request that you leave the theatre and will take appropriate action to enforce such right.
WARNING: STROBE LIGHTS, STRONG LANGUAGE & DANGEROUSLY HIGH HEELS ARE USED AT THIS EVENT
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE VENUE IS UNABLE TO OFFER STEP FREE ACCESS
For access information and venue related enquiries please contact Cafe De Paris direct
Tel: 020 7734 7700 Email: reception@cafedeparis