The Make A Difference Trust – General Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The materials on this site, such as documents, files, text and graphics, are protected by copyright, trademark laws, design rights, database rights and other intellectual property rights, which are the property of The Make A Difference Trust or a third party.
- You may print pages from this website for your personal use. You may also distribute pages to others provided you do not do so for profit.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to The Make A Difference Trust, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
- The Make A Difference Trust, its officers, employees, contractors or content providers shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from or otherwise in connection with your use of this website or any information, services or content on this website.
- The Make A Difference Trust does not respond to abusive or offensive messages.
- If you buy goods (for example, artwork) from The Make A Difference Trust over the phone or online, you are entitled to the following protections in addition to your standard consumer rights:
- You may cancel your purchase within 14 days of delivery of the goods by contacting us and letting us know.
- You must then return the goods to us within 14 days of cancellation (at your own cost).
- If the items you purchased are returned in the same condition they were sold, you are entitled to a full refund.