The aim of The Make A Difference Trusts’ grant making is to make a difference to the lives of communities living with HIV and AIDS through criteria funding.
Who is eligible to apply?
Any charity that is currently registered within the UK and is running activities to benefit those living with, or at risk from, HIV and AIDS.
Who is excluded from applying?
- Any organisation looking to The Make A Difference Trust to replace statutory funding or where the request being made is a specific statutory responsibility.
- Organisations requesting retrospective funding.
- Conference costs.
- Ongoing core revenue costs.
- Any organisation planning to re-grant and not deliver the majority of the Project themselves.
When to apply?
- Organisational applications are considered by Trustees twice a year in February and September.
Download the Application Form, Partner Assessment Tool, and Criteria & Procedure Notes. Please download and read the following documents carefully before submitting an application:
Successful applicants can download the Monitoring & Evaluation Form below: