It is back and bigger than ever!
The World AIDS Day Red Run 2019 is on Saturday 30th November 2019
Please go to the RED Run website and click the red Register Today button if you’d like to register to run for us this year – running teams are welcome
5km/10km charity fun run and a 5km walk raising money for the HIV sector as a whole. Last year – 2,000 people attended, raising over £125,000 for the charities involved
It’s more than just a run – first and foremost, an HIV charity event. We are very keen to promote the sense of community and solidarity. Therefore, in addition to the route itself, we’ll have the Red Run Village consisting of:
- DJs from Horse Meat Disco and Eagle London
- DENIM will again host the event
- Free hot teas/coffees for everyone attending the day
- 4 panels of the UK AIDS Memorial Quilt
- Charity tent – more details to come
- Pop-up AIDS memorial tent
- Welcome Collection of HIV public health posters from around the world
We are also very happy for runners to invite their friends, family and colleagues along to show their support as well – the more, the merrier!
Runners’ Registrations – how it works:
Go to www.redrun.org.uk and click Register Today to sign up to the event through the central registration site
Be sure to select Make A Difference Trust as the HIV charity you want to run for