ADDINGTON AFRO-ETHNIC HEALTH PROMOTION GROUP (AAEGRO)
We are an independent community-focused HIV group that builds awareness of HIV and provides support services for people living with HIV.
We provide information and support services to African Refugees and Asylum Seekers. Our services include information on health, referrals to social services and advocacy on services available.
We organise activities that help to reduce isolation among target communities.
• This service: is for Sub-Saharan Africans
• Languages Available: English, Swahili, Luganda and Lingala
• Location: Cornerstone House, 14 Willis Road, Croydon, CR0 2XX
• Organisation: Health Promotion Group for Ethnic Minorities
• Service Type: Advice and Advocacy